Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Questions from Mr Kevin Kho

1.What have you learned about chemical production? -I learned that chemical production is a tedious task, as we always need to analyse our product in the process of making it. Depending on the chemical, the difficulty in production differs. 2.What have you appreciated about sampling and analysis? -Sampling and analysis can take long periods of time, and during this time, we must always think about what can we do to improve the product. 3.What have you learned about science and engineering? -I learned that both Science and Engineering both require hard work and perseverance, also, we need to have patience. 4,What have you learned about yourself? -I learned that I tend to be more impatient and restless than others. I also find that I tend to be rigid and stubborn on the way I do things.

No comments:

Post a Comment